It’s a pretty good idea to consider making Boulevardier Recipe at home. And if you don’t know how, then it won’t be very hard for you to learn. So if you want to try but don’t know where to start, follow along. We’ll have you making Boulevardier Recipe at home in no time!
Without further ado, we bring to you: The Boulevardier Recipe!
What you’ll need
- 1 ounce Campari
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth (preferably Antica Formula)
- Lemon twist (for garnish)
Combine bourbon, Campari, and vermouth in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosty, about 20 seconds. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or coupe or a rocks glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with lemon twist. (To age: Place drink in aging kit up to 2 months.)
Now that you know about making Boulevardier recipe at home
As we mentioned above, there are many reasons to eat in, rather than going out. We’ve listed them below with an explanation of each for your convenience.
- Cheaper – No matter what your making, whether it be a Boulevardier recipe or pancakes, eating in is just cheaper. In most circumstances when you eat out, you’re not only paying for the food but the server and the cooks wages. When you eat in, you avoid the extra cost of both.
- Family Time– Eating in is a great way to bring the family together. While you can go out to eat and do so from a restaurant, it’s never as intimate as sitting down with the people you love, inside the comfort of your own home. In addition, eating out could result in being unable to have meaningful conversations because of the noise level.
- More Options – When you eat out you are at the whim of the restaurant in that of which you are visiting. If you want your Boulevardier recipe to have anchovies and the restaurant you are visiting doesn’t have them, there is nothing you can do about it. When you eat at home, you can prepare your food exactly the way you want.
- Other Savings – When you eat in, because you’re not leaving the house you’re saving on other expenses like gas, wear and tear to your vehicle and tipping. You may not think about it but, over the course of years this could be thousands of dollars you are able to save by simply eating in.
- Intimate Time with Partner- Nothing is more intimate or romantic then a nice meal with your significant other. No noise, distractions, or consistent interruptions maybe can’t get more comfortable than that. Also can work on setting the mood with a couple candles to result in a night you both won’t forget.
- Binge Watching- Let’s not kid ourselves the biggest reason all is to be able to binge watch your favorite TV show or movies while you enjoy this amazing meal. Popcorn is great but nothing beats real food after pressing play.
In conclusion, we believe that eating your Boulevardier recipe from home is the best decision you can make. It saves you money, the hassle of dealing with going out and can help bring the family together for more quality time. If you’ve enjoyed our Boulevardier recipe or the article above, please feel free to rate us below.
Rate our article and Boulevardier recipe! Have a comment? Leave one below.